Becoming more active will improve your overall health, mind and body. Physical activity lowers your risk of developing chronic diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes. It also offers mental benefits of clearer thinking, better memory and improved moods. These benefits amount to a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Employee Fitness Facilities
(All participants must fill out the Fitness Center Pre-Questionnaire and Release Forms.)
- Mid Coast Hospital: Arrange an orientation and gain access.
Contact Molly Gardner at 373-6780.
- The Senior Health Center: Arrange an orientation and gain access.
Contact Celeste Pascarella at 373-6362.
- Fitness Incentive: Rebate offered biannually to all employees who have signed up for a fitness program.
- Fitness Coaching: One-on-one coaching with a trained exercise specialist.
- Move and Improve: Offered March to May as a way to jump-start your activity level and put more spring in your step.
- Running Start: Discounted adult exercise and swim sessions offered at Bowdoin College.
- Yoga: Classes offered at MCH and SHC.
Contact Celeste Pascarella at 373-6362 for more information.
ABE for Fitness
Brunswick Walking Map
Healthy Maine Walks
Maine Trail Finder
Mid Coast Physical Activity Guide
Physical Activity Guidelines