||Urology Doctors, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner from left to right: S. Broaddus, MD, M. Curtis, MD; A. Bosinske, PA-C; F. D'Alfonso, FNP; and C. Hawkins, MD.
Our team of board-certified urologists and skilled allied health professionals provide expert care, treatment, and management of male and female urological conditions and male reproductive issues.
Evaluation & treatment of all urological conditions.
- Prostate conditions & elevated PSA
- Kidney stone disease
- Blood in urine, urinary tract infections
- Cancer of the kidneys, prostate, bladder, testicles, and penis
- Male & female urinary incontinence
- Male infertility, low testosterone or sexual dysfunction
- Minimally-invasive urologic surgery, including laser surgery & cryotherapy
Amy B. Bosinske, MS, PA-C
Samuel B. Broaddus, MD
Michael R. Curtis, MD
Francine D’Alfonso, FNP
Craig A. Hawkins, MD
8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday–Thursday
8 a.m.–4 p.m., Friday